Office location(s): United Kingdom - The Stable Yard, Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes, MK11 1BN
Office location(s): India - S.G. Road, Ahmadabad, Gujarat and Sector 52, Gurugram, Haryana
Reward - Best in the sector to retain long term association. In addition to a fixed salary component, you will get variable incentives and generous commissions on all closed sales.
We are in an expansion mode. Please reach out proactively if you feel you have a role to play.
IT Sales expert - US and UK market
Sales Executives, Sales Managers and VP - International Sales
The Job Role - You will be hands-on, contact small and mid-size businesses in US, UK, Australia, Europe to generate leads and close sales for our IT outsourcing services.
Reward - Performance linked.
Job Requirements -
- Generate leads and opportunities to develop a healthy pipeline in CRM.
- Fully proficient in spoken and written English.
- Contact the decision makers to close sales opportunities with reasonable margins.
- Achieve Sales targets.
- Cross-sell and Up-sell to your accounts.
- Meet the monthly Sales targets, perform consistently
- Work closely with the global Leadership team in UK.
If interested, please send your CV with your expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with your CV if you have 2-7 years experience in any of the following:
- AWS - Architect and Developers
- Azure - Architect and Development experts
- Technical Architect - TOGAF or other frameworks
- AI, Robotics - Application development
- iOS and Android Mobile Apps development
- e-Commerce application development - Magento or any other leading e-Commerce platform
- CRM - Salesforce.com, Veeva, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Zoho or other leading CRM platforms
- Cloud - Netsuite, Workday, ServiceNow, ETL tools or other leading cloud applications
- Developers - Java, PHP, Angular JS, .Net and all leading programming languages
If interested, please send your CV with your experience and expectations to email@example.com
Data Mining and Digital Marketing
Experts with 4-10 years experience
The Job Role - Find the leads from various sources, contact them for qualification and generate opportunities for the sales team.
- Generate leads through data mining and digital marketing - including but not limited to Bing Ads, Google Adwords, Linkedin and social media.
- Strong technical knowledge in such areas as SEO, PPC, HTML and digital design software. Experience of posting content on platforms such as Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and optimising wordpress landing pages.
- Managing digital acquisition campaign planning and optimisation, leveraging SEO, website, PPC, Search and Social Media. Developing and uploading digital content as blogs and articles.
- Google Analytics and data analysis skills. Solid technical hands-on experience across digital channels
- Responsible for the delivery of strong and effective B2B marketing materials in (sales packs, landing pages, emails, direct mail) to help drive leads and sales
- Geenrate and take ownership of the leads list ensuring they are up-to-date and regularly refreshed with new prospects. Developing automation ideas to allow our customers to self serve our products and services. Brand building - utilising marketing techniques across various media including email, social media, online, offline activity to drive conversion.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't send a blank email or CV - Explain why you want to JOIN us.
If you really want to make an impression, have a look at our site, try to understand about our business model and then apply with your CV explaining where you see yourselves working with us.
We are looking for self-motivated people who can perform independently with minimal guidance.
Submit your detailed application with your CV and your expectations to email@example.com