Forget your past IT problems.
IT skills now available on monthly subscription.
Compete with large enterprises who are already using this approach and the Cloud.
#1 Growth Strategy
IT as a Service was inspired by a publication from McKinsey in 2014 aptly titled 'Big business in small business: Cloud services for SMBs' by Julie Avrane-Chopard, Thomas Bourgault, Abhijit Dubey and Lohini Moodley
We then implemented this strategy, taking inputs from small business owners, working with leading Cloud Vendors and other cloud service providers. Today, we provide a cloud based growth platform for the benefit of our small and mid-size customers.
IT as a Service: Good for Growth
Large enterprises have already invested in the Cloud and making profits. Our smaller customers asked us to provide cloud applications to compete with large enterprises on a fixed monthly budget.
This is when we packaged these cloud applications together to provide a "Growth Platform" on a fixed monthly subscription. You only pay for what you use. The cost of hiring a skilled resource starts from just $250/week.
Platform to deliver IT as a Service
Be it Sales, Marketing, Operations, Customer Service, Field Service, HR or Finance - the cloud platform delivers measurable services in a predictable manner at a predictable cost.
The SMBCloud team developed options to use one of many platforms available today:
Microsoft Cloud platform | Force.com platform | Zoho ONE platform | Custom cloud platform
We also provide consultants who can help you modernise your IT applications and help you migrate your data from old, legacy systems to the latest Cloud applications.
We manage the end-to-end transition to Cloud
Our consultants develop a deep understanding of your Business, manage the Change, provide Delivery Assurance and Project Management support.
Business Change: from Legacy to Modern Biz
As part of this transformation journey, the SMBCloud team addressed business functions and challenges as outlined below:
- Customer Interface: Web and Mobile experience was at the forefront of this change.
- Payments and Channels interface: New channels went straight to the cloud platform and the process of modernization kicked in true earnest.
- Business Change: The local team work closely with the customer to train their employees on the new platform and hand hold them as they progress.
- A Transformation Project: We enable small businesses to jump ahead of their competition and start competing with large enterprises using proven tools and techniques.
Technology change: from Legacy to Cloud
Several key business processes were completely overhauled with the adoption of a new cloud based approach
- Website overhaul - Access anytime from anywhere on any device.
- Payment gateway - enabled 24x7 sales with e-commerce
- Digital Marketing - promote brand, products and services on traditional search and social media platforms
- Collaboration - Get everyone on the same page with office applications and voice, data sharing tools.
- Backup & Security - Securely access data through a VPN from anywhere.
- CRM & ERP - Building a seamless customer experience by integrating all front and back office operations.
Continuous Improvement and Business Support
The most important aspect of our engagement is the support that our customers receive long after the initial deployment is over. Our engagement is like a partnership where we act as an external consultant bringing our Industry wide experience to our customers and sharing new and better business practices with them.
2% of revenue for IT as a Service?
This is the optimal pricing point that meets 80% of small to mid-size business owners' requirements. A ~2% of the revenue model is a WIN-WIN situation for everyone.
As an example, a customer with £5m+ in revenues and 15+ employees find it very appealing to lock down and cap their monthly 'RUN' costs at around £8,250+ per month. This allows them to put their focus back on what matters most - Grow their Business.